It has been a while since I’ve written a blog post, but I was inspired by the beautiful words and images from a post on a website I recently discovered, CancerGrad. In moving and eloquent words and stunning images, Aniela, after having gone through surgery and cancer treatment, writes a love/apology letter to her body: “Now, I have done the unthinkable to you. I cut into you, had parts of you cut off, parts of you cut out. I...
Home » Uncategorized
- No Events
- Taking a more loving stance toward our bodies
- A Powerful Example of Using Art to Heal the Blow of Cancer
- Great example of the power of art therapy for people with chronic disease
- How thoughtless compliments can hurt: noticing thinness when weight loss was unintentional
- Got stress? Start making some art!