I believe that the arts illuminate and enrich our lives. This can happen by creating artwork, playing music, dancing, or seeing a play. In art therapy, art provides creative avenues to learn about ourselves, to relax and to heal. There has been increasing evidence that the arts are very meaningful and helpful for older people, and for people with dementia. The arts can help people connect with each other, build confidence, be stimulated and...
Home » Elders
- No Events
- Taking a more loving stance toward our bodies
- A Powerful Example of Using Art to Heal the Blow of Cancer
- Great example of the power of art therapy for people with chronic disease
- How thoughtless compliments can hurt: noticing thinness when weight loss was unintentional
- Got stress? Start making some art!