This short video shows the power of art for a girl with cystic fibrosis who spends much of her life in the hospital. She expresses herself through painting with the aid of an art therapist. She’s reducing stress and dealing with the impact of her physical symptoms, sometimes with talk, sometimes without.
- No Events
- Taking a more loving stance toward our bodies
- A Powerful Example of Using Art to Heal the Blow of Cancer
- Great example of the power of art therapy for people with chronic disease
- How thoughtless compliments can hurt: noticing thinness when weight loss was unintentional
- Got stress? Start making some art!